8+3 persons, 150 m2
Mielikki is 2-floored wooden chalet built in 2007. At the lower floor are located kitchen/living room, bedroom for 2 persons, toilet for disabled, utility room/dressing room, shower and sauna with electric stove. In upstairs there are 2, 3 ja 2+2 persons bedrooms and shower/toilet. Both floors also have plenty of hallspace. There is a balcony at the upper floor and an open veranda at the lower floor.
There is a separate storehouse and car port in the courtyard.
Suits well for two or even three families and for conferences and company groups. Lower floor suitable for wheelchair.
It is not allowed to bring pets to the chalet.
Plot is level and grassy around the chalet, from chalet to shore there is a gentle slope.
- electricity, cold/warm water, floor heating
- sauna, shower, toilet for disabled, in upstairs a shower/toilet
- electric stove, fridge/freezer, microwave oven
- dishwasher, coffee maker, waterboiler
- toaster, electric mixer
- dinner set for 16 persons
- washing machine, drying cabinet for clothes
- iron, hairdryer
- central vacuum
- fireplace, wood
- tv, dvd, cd-player, radio (hometheatre)
- barbeque, garden furniture, rowboat
950 – 1250 €